Design a cross platform media sharing app for an existing global cloud storage company using original UI that stands apart from industry leaders
Roles: User Experience & User Interface
Tools: Sketch, Apple UI Guidelines & Google Material Design Guidelines
1. Investigation & ExplorationAnalyze current competition, see where the industry has traveled and see where it is going.
2. Collab & FeedbackWeekly scrum meetings were used to discuss changes between design, development and product stakeholders. Collaboration documented on JIRA.
3. Site Map ValidationOnce a rough concept was developed, navigation principles were validated before jumping into wireframes.
4. Brainstorm Original Navigation IdeologyDevelop an original way to navigate within a photo app based on an old camera idea - a lens ring.
5. Sketches & WireframesOrganize ideas into intuative user interface designs
6. Visual DesignFinal step before development, lay out each screen in high-fidelity for developers to begin work.